I wanted to especially thank you today.
I feel like today has been a day, as I say.
So, I wanted to thank you for my trials, even though they stink.
Thank you for my wonderful roommate who is an example of my Savior Jesus Christ in all that she does, and encourages me to more closely follow your pathway.
Thank you for this beautiful fall day we are having in little ol' Logan.
Thank you for loving me through all the stupid stuff I have done lately.
Thank you for helping me finish my homework that was due, because I procrastinated it.
Thank you for wiping away my tears last night.
Thank you for the job interviews I had on Wednesday.
Thank you for reminding what is most important in life.
Thank you for smiling down on me today.
Thank you for reminding me I’m never alone.
Thank you for continuing to hold me through the stink of my trials, I don't know where I'd be if I didn't know I could turn to you.
Thank you for loving me, always and unconditionally.
I've been missing you a lot lately, and wanted you to know, even though you already do.
Thanks for listening.
Love Always,
Your Daughter,
Tiffany Desiree


No comments:
Post a Comment