
That's right, money scares me.
Especially right now.
I am in my last few semesters of college, the media is constantly hammering on about the economy and how bad it is, etc.
I can't finish school without money. I can't get money without a job. I can't get a job without finishing school. Horrific cycle.
I am lucky enough to say as of right now I have no student loans.
I am trying to keep it that way.
Especially right now.
I am in my last few semesters of college, the media is constantly hammering on about the economy and how bad it is, etc.
I can't finish school without money. I can't get money without a job. I can't get a job without finishing school. Horrific cycle.
I am lucky enough to say as of right now I have no student loans.
I am trying to keep it that way.


Keep your chin up! I know it's hard, but not having any student loans is HUGE!
ReplyDeletethanks for having my blog on your blog list! That made me smile.
I'm in a rush today, but I will be back to check out your blog.
gail