I just got home from the movies. I went to the movie theatre by myself, so naturally, I was feeling a little sorry for myself. I saw an ad for this movie during General Conference, and let's just say my interest was piqued.
Well, I have to say this movie was well worth the money!
One Good Man made my day, and my week, and my month, and very possibly my year, but that's pushing it.
I am really sensitive about the issues raised in the movie, due to my lack of "mormon-ey influences" in my life. (I couldn't think of a good way to say that.) I had the whole movie theatre to myself, and I for the life of me, cannot think of why. This movie is A-mazing! Truly inspiring, and worth the time.
I cried, a lot. Maybe because the challenges faced in this movie are somewhat real to me. Maybe I could empathize a little. Maybe because I was envious. Whatever the reason, I am SOOOOOO glad I saw it. Made me realize there is a lot more to life than we realize.
I will say this, however, so you don't go see it and then get mad at me. The acting at times is a little cheezy, and not the best. But please, for me, go see this movie.
I'll give you a little teaser, ready?
I cried A LOT when Aaron (the main character) goes to the Temple for his daughter's wedding.
When you see the movie, you'll understand why.
And the other thing you all need to know: I NEVER cry in movies. The last movie I cried in was Charly.
So now, go watch this A-mazing movie, please?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment