Thursday, December 3, 2009

Favorite Picture



This is tied for my ALL time favorite picture of Christ. I came across this my freshman year when I was doing a Christmas gift exchange, and I was trying to find something for the name I drew (which happened to be Tat, strangely enough.) I fell in love with this picture, so I bought it and gave it to Tat for his Christmas present, leaving a few days later for home.

When I got back to school I found on my bed the same picture I bought for Tat, but for me. My friend Kylee knew how much I loved the picture, that she bought one and framed it so I could have one as well. This picture is so calming and loving, and so appropriately named "Lo, I am With you always."

(Traci Douglass created this masterpiece I love)

No comments:

Post a Comment