I've been looking for them for a year. And when I say them, I mean red high heels, and because I'm super picky when it comes to shoes, they have been hard to find. But these are super comfy and make me feel so feminine, which is always really nice.
Saturday, December 5, 2009
My Favorite Red High Heels
I just bought these a few days ago, but they're a favorite!

I've been looking for them for a year. And when I say them, I mean red high heels, and because I'm super picky when it comes to shoes, they have been hard to find. But these are super comfy and make me feel so feminine, which is always really nice.
I've been looking for them for a year. And when I say them, I mean red high heels, and because I'm super picky when it comes to shoes, they have been hard to find. But these are super comfy and make me feel so feminine, which is always really nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment