Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Happy

The last week or two just haven't been going very well for me lately. I'm not really sure why either. I think it's just the lasting winter and being a senior in college who isn't graduating. Stressing about money and life.

Anyway, I had kind of a crummy day yesterday. I was slightly maltreated by a friend, and not a lot hurt, but kind of.

So I was exhausted and tired, and climbed into bed to read my scriptures before I zonked out.

In my scripture journal, I wrote a little over 2 full pages (it's a small journal, but typically I write a little less than half a page), and while I was reading I etched this on the top of the page:

I'm so happy with who I am right now.

So even though I'm kind of bummed out (yes, still. I don't know what's wrong with me!) I'm still happy with my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment