Is it weird I sometimes go to the bathroom while brushing my teeth?
Is it weird I pee my pants when I laugh too hard?
Is it weird I don't like to talk on the phone, to anyone?
Is it weird I like to wake up at 6:00 in the morning just to watch the sunrise?
Is it weird I like to go to the mall just to watch other people, and not to shop?
Is it weird I am content sitting in a park swing all day?
Is it weird I am going into education, but panic when I speak in front of a group?
Is it weird I get annoyed when people can't spell or use grammar correctly?
Is it weird I like to smell shoes?
Is it weird I buy things I want for my future home?
Is it weird my favorite genre is memoir?
Is it weird I am posting this?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No Tiffany....you are not weird in any way shape or form. i miss you!!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite genre is memoir. Go us.
ReplyDelete