Sunday, February 21, 2010

Decisions and Summer Plans

I have been having a rough few weeks. Only because I'm trying to figure out what I want to do this summer. I have been really hesitant to go home because my boyfriend of 2 summers and I broke up and we won't be doing anything together.

I also would love to spend a summer in Logan, just once.

I am up for a promotion at work. I'll find out on Wednesday who they chose.

For a while, I wanted it to be me.

But today at church I received a "revelation" of sorts.

I was sitting in my seat, listening to the lesson, (I think) and a image of my mom and me and my doggies were out in the summer sun, fishing.

I got my answer. I've been asking Heavenly Father for a while, what I should do, what I need to do, and I got my answer.

I'm going home.

I'm going to spend time with my mom. I'm not going to work my little tushie off, and I know Heavenly Father will provide accordingly.

This will be my summer:
I'm going to work M-F and be done by 6pm at the latest. No weekends, no closings.
  • Mom and I are going to do leagues (bowling), our team name: The lucky ducks. :D
  • Mom and I will spend our weekends going hiking, fishing, and who knows what else
  • Mom and I are going to go to the rec center and work out and go to aerobics
  • Mom and I are going to the park to fly kites at LEAST once a month
  • Mom and I are going to enjoy a Netflix's subscription
  • I'm going to enjoy myself
  • I'm going to find myself
  • I'm going to have FUN

No comments:

Post a Comment