I'm home.
I'm trying not to be sad about it.
It's weird really. I couldn't WAIT to get out of Logan, leave my crappy job of little ol' Sam's Club, and now I just want to go back. Bad.
I don't know why I can never wait to get back here, to Durango.
There isn't anything here for me any more.
The few friends I had are no longer here, and I... just don't know.
I wish life were easy. To be honest, though I never would have admitted it back then, when I graduated high school, I thought I would be married in a year, two tops. Now four years later, I'm still not married, and have no prospects, though I'm okay with that.
I just wish it were easier to come home.
I love being home, but it just isn't the same it used to be.
My brothers both have babies and wives and those are much more interesting than Tiffany, even to my mom.
She even talked about taking "generation" pictures with my grandpa, and I could take them, because I didn't need to be in them. I know she meant no malice by her comment, but it just stung a little.
Brent is home, and I almost wish he wasn't. All I ever talk about it Brent, and how much I love him, etc. etc. but everytime we're together, it's just pure disappointment. My space is invaded, my sleep interrupted, and my routines changed. I know it's not due primarily to him but it's still frustrating, especially when he doesn't even talk to me.
I think I'm just tired, and frustrated. Maybe after I get out of the house, and start working, things will get better.
I sure as heck hope so.
Favorite Part Of The Day
1 day ago


Sorry to hear that Tiffany.
ReplyDelete