For some reason, I don't get anything done without a list. I think it helps me stay a little more focused on what I want to accomplish.
The current lists generating:
-Packing/Cleaning
-Summer Fun
-New Zealand Prep
-No Regrets Logan
I would indulge you in my packing/cleaning list, but that's pretty self-explanatory.
But my summer fun list I will let you have a peek into:
-Go to Moab
-Have a picnic
-Fly Kites
-Go Fishing
-Go to Canyonlands
-Go to Mesa Verde
-Work Out 4x / week - Ultimate Goal: Lose 35 lbs by September 1st.
-Bowling League: Bowl 200+ games 3x this summer
-Finish 3 sewing projects
-Finish 15 books
-Grow a Garden
-Thoroughly Clean the house - My room, the shed, the boys room. We're going to go through everything, pack stuff up that isn't being used but that we want to hang onto, and get rid of everything else.
-Paint the livingroom
Favorite Part Of The Day
1 day ago


No comments:
Post a Comment