I'm really Thankful this year for so many things. I just wanted to let you know that.
Here are a few of the things I am thankful for this year:
- The opportunity I have to Student Teach in New Zealand
- The relationships I've been able to build with my family members
- The fact I'm FINALLY graduating in May
- I've gotten my desired graduating GPA I wanted
- I have the opportunity to spend an entire week with my Tobin and Namara
- My loving Heavenly Father's arms that are so warm and inviting
- The repentance process
- Old friends (who I get to meet up with every few months and debrief over ice cream)
- New Friends
- New Goals
- Institute
- Sewing/Crafts/Projects that make me feel better about myself and my abilities
I think I could go on and on, but for now this is what I will be thankful for this year.
Favorite Part Of The Day
1 day ago


No comments:
Post a Comment