
Yesterday was my last day attending this lovely university as a student.
(Technically, next semester I am still enrolled as a student, but I will be student teaching so I won't be attending any classes. Which by the way, a $300 fee to do someone else's job??? Really? You're making me PAY that to do someone's job???)
It's kind of a strange feeling. I have been here over the last 4 1/2 years of my life, and so much has changed. I've changed. I definately am ready to be done with classes for a while (until I decide I want a masters.... :S), but at the same time, there are so many memories made on this campus.
Sometimes I don't feel quite ready to turn this chapter in my life, but I know once I get going, I'll be just fine.


Good Luck! Have so much fun and learn lots. You'll do great!
ReplyDelete