I went on a date tonight.
I went with my Tat, whom I love and adore.
Well, we always have good, deep conversations when we're together.
Tonight we talked about a lot of things, but one of the things we talked about is what I deserve.
We were talking about marriage, and what my FEC is going to be like.
We discussed what qualities my man will have, and how he will treat me like the most precious possession he has ever been entrusted with. When he talks about me, he will only have good things to say, and will only speak kind, loving words to me.
We talked about how his love for his Savior will be his best quality, and that love will be the center of our home.
It was strange as I spoke with Tat about this, how I never thought I deserved any of this. I never saw for myself anything that Tat said I deserved. And then I realized that he's right,
I deserve the VERY best.
Favorite Part Of The Day
1 day ago


No comments:
Post a Comment