I was listening to the radio yesterday, and there was a song, about how a portrait becomes perfect if the painter is near.... or something along those lines.
It got me thinking about having our Savior nearby us at all times. I've noticed the closer I feel to my Savior, the more perfection I feel. I know I am not perfect. In fact I kinda hate the word, and any words in association with that word. However, I do feel that when I am closer to my Savior, I feel more like my Savior.
When I am doing what I am supposed to be doing, I feel as if my portrait is beautiful to more than just me or those who know me. My portrait is beautiful or "near perfect" to those who don't know me.
I don't know if this makes sense, but it really struck me that I need to strive to do better to keep my Savior close by me at all times.
Favorite Part Of The Day
1 day ago


No comments:
Post a Comment