Sunday, January 9, 2011

A lot of Nothing

I feel like I have so much to say, so much is floating around in my head, but I'm having trouble formulating it and actually figuring out a way to include my thoughts here.

I stink lately at this whole blog thing. I stink lately at a lot of things. I stink at trying to figure stuff out.

I'm going to make an effort to be better. To be better about blogging with more style and finesse, and pizazz. To be better about really relating my true interworkings and musings.

I feel like even if you don't care about what I'm saying, I do. I have to keep telling myself this. I care about my thoughts, and I need to get them down.

Hopefully my blogging will come alive this 2011.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you. I have such a hard time putting my thoughts into words... but it gets easier with time.

    ReplyDelete