Sunday, January 3, 2010

Back to Life

You ever notice how when you want life to go really, really slowly, is when the earth seems to move the fastest?

Well, that is how the last 2 weeks went for me.

One minute I was pushing pedal to the medal to get home, the next I was procrastinating packing and driving back.

I wish I could say I had a wonderful holiday at home, but that would be a lie.

I had a nice time away from Logan, and I had quality time with my babies, but overall, the holidays were a bust. We didn't have enough time in the day, and we didn't do much of anything.

I guess, one day, I'll look back on this and think how wonderful certain moments were, but right now, I'm wishing I could have a do- over.

Speaking of Do-Over, that is another post for another day, just remind me!

No comments:

Post a Comment