Sunday, January 3, 2010

Church Impressions

Today at church was amazing. I think I say that because it's been so long since I've been, due to work and other extenuating circumstances.

Regardless.

These are what I wrote down today:
  • Brother Holland's talk "Remember Lotts Wife" (I need to find this and read it!) --In order to move forwards we have to leave the past in the past, no matter what it is, or what was done.
  • The power of Satan is great... The power of Christ is greater
  • It's so much easier to doubt than to have faith
  • We don't struggle as much as knowing that Christ existed, but that He existed for us, for you.

It was such a good Sunday! I'm so glad that I told my work that I needed to go to church, and can't come in until after church is done. (So yes, I know, I'm still working Sundays, but I still will be able to attend the entire 3 hour block, and that's what's most important.)

No comments:

Post a Comment