Thursday, January 7, 2010

Too Many Words

All of my recent posts have just been a lot of me and my “musings” which is of course the purpose of my blog, however, I think it’s nice to also have pictures to go along with the words. So here are a few of my favorites from Christmas.

Also, I may be trying something new that I saw from another blog called “a picture a day”. Documenting my daily life in pictures, sharing a picture from that day. We’ll see. I typically don’t take my camera with me most places, but I may start trying.

Anyway, enjoy these fun pictures from my holiday season:

My cute little Mia, trying to fit into a sock drawer.



Brent trying to get a toga on Emma


Tobin playing cars on Brent’s head.


Tobin giving his favorite Aunt-T hugs. (he’s not particularly cuddly, so when he initiates hugs, I eat them up!)


Little Namara in her new outfit from Aunt-T. Such a cutie!
My favorite picture of my beautiful Namara.

Emma and her daddy. I thought this was so cute.

A special Emma-Aunt-T moment.


Bathtime moment! One of the 2 pictures we have all the babies together.

The only other cousin photo we got. These kiddos won’t be reunited again for 4ish years.

No comments:

Post a Comment