Well, I've done fairly well with my Resolutions/January Goals, but I still need to work on them. Here's what I'm going to be focusing on this month:
- Reading my scriptures daily
- Attend at least 1 aerobics class a week (it's been rough, between working and school and more working.)
- Pray Daily
- Write in journal regularly
- Have fun
- Keep room and desk clear
- Finish all homework (I don't care when, as long as it's before class starts)
- Do laundry more regularly (So I don't have to skip class and do 6 loads at the same time)
- Read February Ensign
- Read at least one talk from Conference Ensign a week
I think these are pretty good. Pretty reasonable. They're stemming from my Resolutions, but things I need to continue working on. Some have been slightly modified, and that's okay. I'm okay with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment