Monday, November 9, 2009

Forgiveness

I know that my first "thankful" post was about my Savior, but I truly am grateful that I know and have Him in my life. Today I watched Glenn Beck, and watched him talk a little about his conversion story, and I realized more than ever how truly grateful I am.


Even more so, I am so incredibly grateful for His forgiveness, and the sacrifice he made for me.
I haven't been so kind to Him lately, and I know that, and I know I need to change.
But how wonderful it is, that I am able to return to His open arms, and His loving contenance, enabling me to utilize His forgiveness in my life.
Thanks to the atonement I am able to be the person I want to be, regardless of the countless stupid things I have done the past year or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment