
Brent is my oldest brother. I am so thankful for him in my life and for the example he has set before me.
I've mentioned in previous posts, our family isnt very close, but Brent has always been the one I look up to and admire. I love him in the most sincere way possible.
Here are some of the actions he has taken that make me thankful for him:
1. His honorable mission he served to Riverside California
2. His marriage to a returned missionary
3. His ability to be a great father despite his poor example
4. His encouragement of me and all that I do
5. His constant testimony
Brent has always thought highly of me, and has always told me so. Whenever I need to feel better about myself, is when I need a chat with my bro. I love and admire him so much. I know his life is tough right now, but he has shown me through his example the way to perservere through those hardships.


No comments:
Post a Comment