Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My job

I am so thankful to have a job right now. I have been really stressed out trying to scrounge together enough money to pay for tuition next semester, and then I wasn't going to have any money for anything else, including food.

I started my job the beginning of October and was promised to have time off for when Brent has his military leave. Long story short, the people who told me I could have that time off no longer were able to make that decision and my time off was rejected.

Today, after about 2 weeks of harrassing my store manager, I was once again given permission to have 2 weeks off to go home.

I am so happy I don't have to quit, and can save up enough money to pay for school! And I can start saving for next year, as well as be able to have a little extra money for other little things. That's one thing I've hated about college, is that I only ever have enough for the essentials.

I can't come down from the clouds because I've been so upset the last few weeks about not being able to get off, and having to probably quit my job just to see my brother. No fun.

I am so thankful for my job, and thankful that I've made a good impression that they don't want me to quit!

No comments:

Post a Comment