Monday, November 16, 2009

Friday the 13th

I'm not superstitious as a general rule, but I was reading a friend of a friend's blog, and they had the worst friday the 13th I can ever imagine for a person. I can't even imagine what they must be going through. The Fleener Family is a friend of a friend, and I don't know them personally, but I've read their blog the last few days, and I can't even imagine feeling what they are feeling.

They lost their healthy 2 month old boy to a freak incident that no one can explain. One minute he was a healthy happy baby, the next he's not breathing. This kind of thing scares me to pieces about having children.

But I am thankful for the amazing knowledge of eternal families, that they will be reunited with their son after this life, and this is not the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment